Finding Help

If you want to talk with someone about what you are learning or feeling in Me & My Emotions, consider reaching out to your parent or guardian, teacher, coach, school counselor, or religious leader. You can also join an online forum or chat with a group tailored to your needs.  Another option is participating in a support group.

Crisis Hotline

There are also hotlines available. Many times, they will listen and chat with you as long as you need.

National Suicide Hotline

Boys Town National Hotline

National Runaway Safeline
800-RUNAWAY (800-786-2929)